Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fast Forward...


Jack will be 3 months old on April 7th! I can't believe how fast time flies. I know everyone says that, but time really does seem like it is on fast forward. Being back at work has been an adjustment. Luckily, Jonathan is staying at home with Jack for a little while so that we can keep him out of daycare until May. I am sure it will be even harder when I know he isn't home with his daddy while I'm at work. I'm sure I'll be posting about daycare in the near future! I'd like to pause things for a little while longer. If only life were like my DVR?!


Jackson, Jack, Little J, Little J Peepz...all names for our little guy. He is doing all things a 2.5 month old should do...lifting his head, smiling and laughing, talking in a mysterious baby language that I cannot understand but love to hear. It really is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment