Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am a horrible blogger!





Okay, obviously I am not good at keeping a blog current, but I thought I would go ahead and update the blog as much as possible since I am off work today.

Jackson turned 9 months old yesterday! It is hard to believe how quickly these past 9 months have flown by. Jackson is still a true joy to us, but he is even more fun now than I ever could have imagined. Since my last post, Jackson has done so many things. Here are a few things he has done: swimming at the lake for the first time, he's had lots of ear infections that eventually lead to his first surgery a couple of weeks ago for tubes, he's been on his first vacation ever and hung out at the beach in Gulf Shores for a week with his good friends Hulse and Olivia, he moved up to the second baby room at daycare (which made me sad and happy all at the same time), he sat up for the first time, he rolls over like it is nothing, he is almost crawling now (he does the creeping/sliding around type of thing to get to what he wants right now), he has inherited our love of football this fall especially when it comes to the UCA Bears and the Razorbacks, and he weighs about 16 1/2 pounds which is a fabulous improvement from the 3.7 lbs he weighed when he was born. He truly is a happy baby boy, and he smiles and laughs all the time. His feet are very ticklish, as well as under his arms. Jonathan and I do everything we can to hear his laugh as much as possible--it is the best sound I have ever heard! He is currently best friends with our girl dog, Gracie, but he loves our boy dog, Dexter, almost just as much. Gracie loves to kiss him on the face and mouth, and I have decided not to mind because he loves it so much! He is truly the highlight of our lives, and we are so blessed by his presence in our lives! I'll post a few recent pictures to show you guys how much he has changed over the last few months when I was slacking on my blogging duties! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment