Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New things...












There are so many new and exciting things happening with my little 4 month old baby boy. First of all, his facial expressions are absolutely priceless. I can't decide whether he looks more like me (or my dad and little brother) or like Jonathan. It really just depends on his facial expression because sometimes I swear he looks just like his dad--like in this picture with the brown striped shirt. Other times, he looks just like a member of the "Hunt" family.

Second, he L-O-V-E-S the mobile above his crib. Check out this picture of him looking up at it. He smiles and laughs at it, and he especially loves it when I move the little animals around. It is awesome that he is really seeing things now...and enjoying what he is looking at.


Third, and most surprising to me, he decided this past Sunday (on Mother's Day) that it was about time for him to grab something and actually play with it. It was so unexpected! Check out the pictures of him in his car seat playing with this little wrist rattle shaped like a cow. We were eating dinner with my family at a restaurant, and I sat the little rattle down on his chest so he could look at it while we were eating. Next thing I know, he had picked it up and started moving it around in his tiny hands. He was really examining it--it was so cool. I can't wait to see what other little milestones he passes in the near future! Jackson is such a blessing to me, and I'm so greatful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment